Job Title: Sales Support Specialist—Lending Solutions
Dept Lending Solutions
Reports to : Lending Director of Sales
Sales Support Specialist—Lending Solutions
Since 1989, Data Facts, a nationwide provider of mortgage lending solutions, has provided information businesses can trust to make sound lending decisions. As a member of the Data Facts team you will have a high degree of responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference to our organization’s direction and growth.
Data Facts is searching for a Sales Support Specialist in our Lending Solutions division. This individual should be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive on being challenged and learning new things. The Sales Support Specialist must be able to multi-task, as well as work efficiently on any given task.
The Sales Support Specialist will handle first level customer and sales support, with a targeted focus on process improvement, overall customer experience, and increasing revenue while providing daily assistant to the sales team.
A Sales Support Specialist must be friendly and well-spoken. They will be responsible for targeting, and soliciting new customers through business directories and client referrals, and providing customer service to existing customers with a focus on introducing new products and services. This primarily inside sales position will work to uncover prospective and existing customers' business requirements using a consultative customer approach.
- Research geographic areas to identify and qualify prospects
- Create and execute email campaigns to assist sales in lead generation
- Product specific emails
- Prospect and Customer specific emails
- Work with Marketing to identify marketing partnerships (MBA chapters, Rob Chrisman, etc.)
Customer Support & Set-Up
- Contact specified accounts quarterly to ensure satisfaction, update contact information, and provide information on industry news, trends, products, etc.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Complete upsell and new set up sheets
- Send all required paperwork to the client to sign prior to set up
- Communicate with client, our compliance department and sales until the set-up is complete.
- Send welcome package to new client and schedule training
- Follow-up with tradeshow and webinar leads
- Assist in preparing pricing proposals
- Schedule and assist with meeting follow-up for sales team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes easily to assist with the sales team’s needs throughout the day
- Assist with CRM data entry, and ensure account information is accurate
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Some College Preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced sales support or mortgage lending role.
- Customer Focused Support Helpdesk Experience
- Highly Organized
- Presenting Technical Information, with focus toward process improvement
- Vendor and Customer Relationships
- Self-Motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Full Time-40 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits & supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match & Profit Sharing Plan
At Data Facts Inc. we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members can grow, develop and contribute to their fullest.
For Employment Consideration, Please Submit Your Resume Via Email