- Prospect, Target, and Close New Business
Since 1989, Data Facts, a consumer reporting agency, has provided information businesses can trust to make sound lending decisions through our innovative mortgage lending solutions division. As a member of the Data Facts team you will have a high degree of responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference to our organization's direction and growth.
Data Facts is searching for a National Business Development Manager, for our Lending Solutions division. This position will be based in out Little Rock, AR office.
A Business Development Manager must be friendly and well-spoken and ready to close the deal. They will be responsible for prospecting, targeting, and soliciting new customers through business directories and client referrals, with a concentrated focus on soliciting new Encompass users. The will work strategically with DFI service partners, (Pitchpoint, ServiceLink, CreditXpert and more) to obtain new business prospects through a joint collaboration on marketing campaigns and informative webinar series. This national sales position will work to uncover prospective customers' business requirements using a consultative customer approach.
This position requires an ability to learn new products and services, and present them professionally to prospective clients. These products and services include, but are not limited to, Mortgage Credit, Business Credit, Flood, Verification, and Lending Fraud services.
Both Banking and Mortgage Services markets in general offer tremendous income potential for goal-oriented and driven sales professionals. Data Facts offers a base salary commensurate with experience, unlimited commissions opportunity, quarterly bonus opportunity, sales incentives, 4% matching 401K, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits.
- Obtain and maintain a level of knowledge on products and services that allows for professional presentations to prospects.
- Generate new business leads and set appointments. Responsibilities include: prospecting, qualifying, presenting, proposing and closing business
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities and setting up in-person meetings.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Manage the "Sales Cycle" from Introduction through to Close. Identify the necessary steps required to close the sale and coordinate resources as required
- Produce consistent monthly sales revenue and accurately forecast future business utilizing CRM
- Provide sales and management with feedback
At Data Facts Inc. we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members can grow, develop and contribute to their fullest.
Since 1989, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
For Employment Consideration, Please Submit Your Resume Via Email