Background Screening- Account Executive
National Account Executive - Outside Sales
Location – Home Based
Since 1989, Data Facts, a consumer reporting agency, has provided information businesses can trust to make sound hiring decisions through our Background Screening Division. As a member of the Data Facts team you will have a high degree of responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference to our organization's direction and growth.
The National Account Executive is responsible for selling Data Facts, Inc. Background Screening products services to companies and organizations across the United States. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and exhibit the focus and drive needed to exceed assigned revenue goals while working remotely. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
- Obtain and maintain a level of knowledge on products and services that allows for professional presentations to both prospects and customers.
- Generate new business leads through personal efforts and timely and professional follow-up on leads generated through corporate programs. Develop and close business in an assigned territory directly and indirectly through channel partners. Responsibilities include: prospecting, qualifying, presenting, proposing and closing business
- Develop and maintain a strong professional network of leads and build and sustain a diverse pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage the "Sales Cycle" from Introduction through to Close. Identify the necessary steps required to close the sale and coordinate resources as required
- Manage multiple complex sales efforts on multiple accounts simultaneously
- Produce consistent monthly sales revenue and accurately forecast future business utilizing CRM
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have minimum 3-5 years of outside B2B sales experience, paired with history of exceeding quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Experience in background screening industry or selling services to HR professionals preferred.
- Aggressive attitude in developing new prospects and accounts
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients, staff members and other professionals.
- Exhibit creative problem solving and strategizing.
- Resourcefulness to conduct research and gather information on new leads, including cold calling
- Ability to handle conflict and resolve problem situations in a level headed manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, GoTo Meeting/WebEx, Salesforce CRM software
- Strong phone and face-to-face selling skills and understanding of long term sales cycle.
- Competitive Base Salary & Lucrative Uncapped Commission Plan
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Monetary Sales Incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits & supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match & Profit Sharing Plan
At Data Facts Inc. we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. For Employment Consideration, Please Submit Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org